17 January 2009

(catch up post) This isn't how I wanted to spend Saturday (Day 6) morning

None of my usual (civilian) haunts had much to offer me this morning (and I wasn't ready to get up), so I turned to the military side of my internet.

After a few dozen minutes browsing the forum for military spouses I frequent, I realized I didn't want to be there at all today. Maybe it's some wacky brand of denial, but it didn't feel helpful to "be around" people who might know what I'm going through.

I suppose I feel like I'm not "going through" anything at the moment. Yesterday was blissfully focused on the painting project I'm hoping will occupy (but not completely take over) my time.



There's a preview of it. I suppose you could call it a web comic. We'll see! Hopefully next week!

No comments: