29 January 2009

My kind of meme

From all over, but most specifically the illustrious Vylar Kaftan

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
* What I create will be with you in mind.
* It’ll be done sometime this year (2009).
* You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be something written, some physical thing made, could be anything at all, but I will make it myself. It’s entirely my choice what it is. No quibbles, no refunds.
* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


Normally there's a catch down here about "you have to pass it on to get anything", but... nah. No conditions.

If you comment make sure I'm going to be able to find your email address!

I've posted this in two places, but am willing to take on 5 from each

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cool idea, I'll look forward to receiving something interesting sometime this year. (As it seems I am safely in the first five!)

Lindsay Gray said...

YES! I love your paintings posted on the other blog. Although I'm not limiting you! Feel free to create!