03 January 2009

Good News/Bad News

... Or maybe just neutral news that could go either way.

Since I last posted there have been things worth blogging about, and some of them involve emotional ups and downs. Due to taking a couple days off from writing (although I have been keeping reminder notes), most of the emotional energy is faded. Hopefully I'll be able to recall and examine the things I want to say without becoming overwhelmed.

Something non-Marine related, our 2009 started out wonderfully with a night out on the town and the next day with family and friends. Unfortunately, when we came back from DH's dad's place, there was an indian 2008, for lack of a better term.

The limbo and helplessness that defined 2008 were back and stronger than ever now that the beginning of my year is so close. Nine days now.

Let me get some rest and I'll fill in the rest of the details.

No comments: